Tour to Haida Gwaii – with Jan Poynter
DATES: July 3 – 13 2012
Group Tour Maximum 10 participants
TOUR INFO: detailed info about optional tours and activities that may interest you, and important ARTIST information regarding size limitations, materials and shipping.
This customized tour will be a small group 8-10 to create the best travel and creative experience for all.
- Direct flight from Vancouver to Sandspit – all transportation for activities and transfers
- Locations, activities and extended site time to cater for painters & photographers
- Accommodation with a common studio space to utilize while in the Village of Queen Charlotte on Haida Gwaii
- group activities, welcome dinner and lots of optional tours and excursions
- Shipping of materials and supplies up – paintings home.
EXPERIENCE the best of Haida Gwaii with a like minded group of creative folks !
- Kaay centre museum & cultural center
- Artists studios & Tlell shops & galleries
- Back road tour to Rennel Sound & Yakoun Lake (on the west coast)
- Hike to Spirit Lake (easy trail)
- Tow Hill hike and paint out
- Old Masset poles and local studios
- Skidegate carving shed & Haida artists
- Boat tour to the old village site with poles at Skedans