Original artwork is a great feature for creative product that can be manufactured for fundraising, and added value. Several of the projects that I have been involved with have had an event or function at its center.
- An image for posters & T-shits and presentation of the original painting to the major sponsor for a Breast Cancer sponsorship run.
- A series of illustrations of native trees and plants for the Sunshine Coast Botanical Society – Original watercolors auctioned and cards printed and sold online and at functions.
- Poster image for the Gibsons Outrigger Races – for promotion and posters sales at the event.
- Images of local scenes and views from Bucerius Mexico, for a calendar sales fundraising for a local community center.
- Signage, educational material and original paintings for the Iris Griffith Center as part of my Artist in Residence.
- Original painting of a full-sized recyled door for a fundraising exhibition & auction for the Habitat for Humanity.