PROVENCE Fall 2013
I have the opportunity to work with a very experienced Paint/Tour operator to provide an 8-10 day painting holiday and tour in Provence, France. Tours of Exploration can handle your travel arrangements and Phil Levine will look after us on our creative journey, providing transportation and tour facilitation.
I will be the art instructor and in charge of arranging the flowers, opening the wine, and passing the bread & cheese.
Visit Phil’s web site and check out the itineraries of his current offerings. The costs listed are fairly typical, and each instructor customizes the trip to suit their group needs.
Our painting holiday would be a blend of creative time and cultural excursions.
- Sketching, painting and photographing on location
- formal lessons in transparent Watercolor
(Beginner lessons. Intermediate – Advanced painters will receive direction and critique)
- Tours of local countryside, villages and highlights of the region
- Great local food and market fare
- Daily breakfast, introductory and departure group dinners.
- Lot of lively painting demos and discussion.
If you can see yourself here…please contact me and express your interest.
Registration will be limited to 10 students. Non-painting partners are welcome to join us.